Please note the following policy which applies to all social media related to Leanne Linard MP
My social media pages are moderated regularly. Specific enquiries should be directed to the Nudgee electorate office via phone on (07) 3638 7100 or email at [email protected].
Anyone engaging with me via social media must adhere to the social media policy below. This policy has been created to ensure a safe online space for everyone who engages with me via social media.
Please note: Moderators retain the right to remove, block or hide any content that does not comply with the social media policy, or any content that the moderator deems inappropriate. Repeated violations may result in the author being blocked. Moderators also retain the right to turn comments off.
Example that moderators have the right to remove include:
- Defamatory content or any comment that incites hatred towards a person or people
- Racist, sexist or discriminatory content
- Abusive or inappropriate remarks, or comments that are potentially harmful
- Offensive imagery or nudity
- Content that promotes or discusses methods of violence, punishment, self-harm, or suicide
- Content that infringes on intellectual property rights
- Serious false information or false science that may put people at risk
- Personal, private, or confidential information about you or another individual (including identifying information, contact details, or addresses)
- False representations of another individual, organisation, government, or entity.
- Advertising, spam, selling, or links to irrelevant external sites
If you see anything of concern on my social media, please email [email protected].
Thank you for complying with this policy and creating a safe space for us all online.